Ridhima Mall of The Poor Pantry shares her delicious breakfast recipe!
Here’s a poem.
B is for Bacon
E is for Egg
S is for Spinach
T is for Tomato
Anyways! I bought a box of 8x frozen waffles for $1.50 – SO CHEAP.
The tomato was already sitting around in the fridge, same as the bacon.
Eggs (12) were $3
Avocado 2 for $3.50
A big bag of spinach was $2.!
Cheese – SO OVERPRICED $5.00
I also made hummus a few days ago using a $0.99 can of chickpeas, a small jalapeno, and 1/2 bell pepper, so I used that to spread onto the waffles. Woohoo.
KEEP SCROLLING FOR THE RECIPE 🙂
I only used two eggs but you can use four if you like!INGREDIENTS4x Eggs
4x Bacon strips – I cut them in half
2 sides of 1 avocado cut and diced – roughly equals 2tbsps (i call it avocado cheeks lol)
Handful of spinach
Cheese – I never measure cheese, i just add in how much I feel like.
3 – 4 Tbsp of Hummus to spread on to the waffles (or any spread/sauce you may prefer).
Mixed herbs and spices – any seasoning you may like
Salt + Pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 deg/350 F and line your oven tray. Place 4 waffles and spread on your hummus/whatever you decide to put on it.
2. Slice up your tomato, dice up your avocado, and grab a handful of spinach! Place it onto the waffles.
3. On a medium heat, cook your bacon. You can cut the strips in half if you prefer. Cook for 5miutes and place onto the waffles! Add your cheese on top, as well as your herbs and seasoning.
4. Put your B.E.S.T waffles into the oven for 7 – 10minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
5. While that’s cooking away in the oven, crack your eggs into the pan and cook! Season with salt and pepper.
6. Once the waffles are done, take them out and add your egg on top!
7. You may now devour this.