There are thousands of ups and downs to being a college student, but one of the best perks is student discounts. A growing number of retailers have taken pity on the lifestyle of broke college students by giving us student discounts.
1. Apple – Students are able to save between $200 on a new Mac or $20 on an iPad through Apple’s new campaign Apple Store for Education.
2. ASOS – Asos offers students a 10% discount off regular priced items through registering an account with or logging into UNiDAYS.
3. Banana Republic – With an ID, students are able to receive 15% off regular-priced items in-stores.
4. Club Monaco – Both in-stores and online, Club Monaco offers students 20% off all regular and sale priced items.
5. J. Crew – J. Crew offers a 15% discount off all items in-stores. Often, the 15% can be stacked on top of any additional sale or promotion the J. Crew is offering. Student discounts are sadly only available in stores with your student ID or email.
6. Koshka – 10% student discounts are available online through registering or logging in with UNiDAYS.
7. Madewell – Like its sister company J. Crew, Madewell offers 15% discounts to students in-stores with a student ID or email.
8. ModCloth – Through an account with UNiDAYS, students are able to redeem 10% off regular-priced items before taxes and shipping.
9. Topshop – 10% student discounts are given with every purchase through having an account with UNiDAYS.
A majority of student discounts available online are through partnerships retailers have with UNiDAYS. The stores listed above do not have an expiration date for when student discounts will end, by having an account with UNiDAYS there are special limited time offers with stores like Urban Outfitters that offer discounts solely through UNiDAYS.