The 67th annual Cannes Film Festival concluded this weekend in southern France and we’re sad to see this smorgasbord of premieres, parties and screenings come to an end. You can’t forget the beautiful and intricate dresses that rocked the runway too, of course! With so many amazing outfits, it was hard for us to choose, but we’ve rounded up our favorite best-dressed moments of Cannes 2014.
1. Naomi Watts in a romantic Grecian Marchesa gown at “How to Train Your Dragon 2” premiere.
2. Victoria Bonya looked the part of a Russian siren in beautiful black and white lace.
3. Uma Thurman wowed the crowds in a canary yellow Versace gown at the screening of “Sils Maria”.
4. Aishwarya Rai Bachcan rocked the red carpet in a gold Robert Cavalli gown for “Deux Jours, Une Nuit.”
5. Lea Seydoux looked stunning wearing an emerald green Prada gown. The bold color and cut made her a class act!
6. Blake Lively can essentially do no wrong. She truly dazzled in a Gucci premiere gown at “The Captive” premiere.
Which looks were your favorite? Whose celebrity style are you dying to steal?