Gone are the days when people used to spend hours splitting firewood. Why waste your time cutting firewood if you can enjoy a cup of tea in front of your fire? There are various fireplace inserts in the market, but electric ones are easy to fix and use.
However, you require solar backup generators for powering them up in case your power goes out. This way, you can still enjoy a warm home even when you have no electricity.
Some benefits of solar power generators for your business are:
- Environmentally Friendly-Solar power generators are environmentally friendly, they can’t compare to fossil fuel generators. Fossil-fuel-powered generators emit carbon monoxide, which is a severe health hazard. But, solar power generators don’t generate any fumes, making them the most reliable alternative for any business.
- 1. Less noise– Solar power generators don’t result in noise pollution; this is because they don’t use engines. More so, they supply the owner with free energy, and this makes them cost-effective.
- Multiple power sources– You can charge solar power generators using other power sources other than solar power.
- Low running costs– Solar power generators use the sun’s energy, which is free to extract, so you don’t need to spend on fuel.
- Fewer spare parts– These generators have few moving parts, which lessens the need for additional components. So, although they may look like a significant investment, they have lower running costs as compared to other options in the market.
Below are some of the best fireplace inserts for winter:
1. Comfort Glow Electric Log Set with Heater
The Comfort Glow is one of the best fireplace inserts in the market. It’s capable of driving the cold away from your cold home. It features a heater that provides up to 500 BTUs with a beautiful dancing yellow flame just what you need for the winter season.
Secondly, it operates with or without heat and comes with a remote control to enhance your comfort as you enjoy the warmth it emits in your cold home. Also, it projects the flame into the existing firebox and provides realistic flames and glowing ember bed.
2. ClassicFlame 26 inch SpectraFire™ Fireplace Insert.
The spectrafire electric fireplace insert is a unique electric fireplace that supplements your warmth anywhere in your home. It also can be installed into a finished wall or in your cabinet. The kit ensures excellent airflow and provides you with a professionally finished trim.
The high-tech details in its firebox feature are sure to appeal to any homeowner. More so, the universal electric fireplace remote control permits you to change the settings without having to walk closer to your 26-inch electric fireplace insert.
And what’s more? You can set the heat to personalized levels thanks to the on-screen digital temperature reading. With this fire insert, you can create the perfect ambiance for your home. But why? It’s Spectra Flame technology grants you control over the flame intensity and brightness.
3. FLAME&SHADE Electric Fireplace Insert Freestanding
This unique insert is simple to install into your existing fireplace opening. It’s heater plugs into any standard household power outlet. It features six adjustable flame brightness levels to suit your heat preferences.
More so, it saves energy and has a safety overheat protection; therefore, you never need to worry about overheating in your home. The insert features electronic temperature control and is portable, making it ideal for your cold indoor
There are numerous fireplace inserts in the market to warm your home in winter. But, pick one that can be powered by a solar generator, fits your budget and suits your needs.