Do This and Live Longer: Laughter
Written by Danasia Fantastic
I know the title of this post has some of you wondering whether I’m going to try and push some new wonder drug on you. Or maybe tell you what foods to eat or what exercises to do to add years onto your life. Well lucky for you what I’m about to tell you is much simpler than all of those things. I’m going to tell you the benefits of laughter. Scientists have found that Laughter boosts your immune system, therefore adding years onto your life! I’ve compiled a list of some of the benefits of laughter:
1. Laughter Boosts Your Energy Levels.
2. Laughter Releases Endorphins (the body’s feel good hormones).
3. Laughter Relaxes the Muscles.
4. Laughter Burns Calories (USA Today article on how laughter burns calories)
5. Laughter Decreases Pain.
6. Laughter Strengthens Relationships with Friends, Signifigant Others and Family.
7. Laughter Makes You More Attractive to Other People.
8. Laughing Calms Your Nerves.
9. Laughing Makes People Think Your Approachable.
10. And Last but not least, Laughing keeps you from having Permanent duck face.