In 2011, FOX premiered New Girl, a show revolving around Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel – a bubbly school teacher by day and party animal by night – as she tries to navigate her way through Los Angeles as a 20something alongside her three male roommates, Schmidt (Max Greenfield), Winston (Lamorne Morris) and Nick (Jake Johnson). Over the past three years, TheUrbanRealist has picked up a few things (okay, a lot of things) from New Girl and we’re can’t wait to share it with you!
2. There are worse problems. . . Well sometimes.
4. Sometimes you just need to go for it.
5. Maybe men and women really are from different planets. . .
7. Money and fancy things can’t buy you happiness.
12. We may not have all the answers… but we’ll try to help you anyways.
19. Be unapologetically yourself.
22. The quantum physics cat analogy explained in one gif.
30. A little ambiguity never hurt anyone.
New Girl returns for its fourth season on September 16! In the meantime, you can watch the first two seasons on Netflix or check out the cast reuniting in this season 4 promo here!