Nicki Minaj’s wardrobe malfunctions aside, the fashion for the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards was full of cut outs, crop tops and black. While the 2014 VMAs aren’t the best in MTV’s history, there were some great winners when it came to style. As the stars hit the red carpet at The Forum in Inglewood, California, the following stars made our best dressed of the Video Music Awards list!
- Gwen Stefani rocked a stunning hot pink two-piece. We loved her edgy look and how she really shined in a sea of black!
- Holland Roden in a gorgeous white mesh dress and silver metallic pumps.
- Nina Dobrev looked fierce and very Vampire Diaries-esque in a red and black gown with a sexy leather bustier.
- Lucy Hale rocked a trendy leather two-piece look with a beautifully embroidered skirt.
- Jennifer Lopez donned one of our favorite gowns of the night with silver sequins and cut outs in all the right places.
- Michelle Williams looked beautiful in a gorgeous black and white gown with a sultry front slit.
Which stars made your best-dressed of the Video Music Awards list? Leave a comment below or connect with TheUrbanRealist on social media!